Step-by-Step Procedures for getting your child on the Road:
1. Must be enrolled in Driver Education Class
2. Must pass the NJ State Exam with an 80% or higher
3. Once they pass the test they will be issued a blue scorecard. Your son/daughter must present the scorecard to the driving school.
4. The 6 hours of instruction can only begin when your child is 16
5. Find a local driving school and enroll your son/daughter for lessons.
6. Once the lessons are complete they will be issued a valid permit and now they are able to drive with you!
**The school is only allowed to issue the written test twice. If your son/daughter fails the test twice they have to go to Motor Vehicles and take the test. **