The Pascack Valley Regional High School District is proud to offer several services to support effective and open communications between the district and our parents/guardians. Links and descriptions of these services can be found below:
- Parent Access - through this portal parents can receive schedule, attendance, grade, and discipline information on their child.
- Register - if you do not have a Parent Access account, please register for one online
- Manual - for those looking to explore all the features Parent Access has to offer, please refer to the Manual
- ZippSlip - in an effort to reduce mailing and paper, the district is working with ZippSlip allowing students and parents, each with their own accounts, to complete district and school forms online.
- Laptop Distribution - an informational page for both parents and students explaining requirements and scheduling for laptop distribution
- Video Introduction to the 1:1 Laptop Program - this 13 minute video provides parents and students the mission and details regarding the 1:1 eLearning Initiative. Please note that this video does require the QuickTime video player.
- Technology Documents - a quick link to the Technology policy and signature forms
- Digital Citizenship - a page to help parents better understand digital citizenship, and more importantly, better explain digital citizenship to their children
- District Calendar - below are several calendars maintained in the district:
- Naviance - our district Guidance staff supports the Naviance web based college search system for use by students to gather information important to the college search process. Below is a link by school attending:
All students and parents are urged to contact their child's guidance counselor with any questions you may have regarding Naviance.