Below are links to the most commonly used resources by PVRHSD Students:
- Student Access - this system allows students to view their schedule, attendance, and grade information.
- Pascack Portal - through this portal, students have access to commonly used programs as well as network files
- ZippSlip - in an effort to reduce mailing and paper, the district is working with ZippSlip allowing students and parents, each with their own accounts, to complete district and school forms online.
- Laptop Distribution - an informational page for both parents and students explaining requirements and scheduling for laptop distribution
- Video Introduction to the 1:1 Laptop Program - this 13 minute video provides parents and students the mission and details regarding the 1:1 eLearning Initiative. Please note that this video does require the QuickTime video player.
- Technology Documents - a quick link to the Technology policy and signature forms
- District Calendar - below are several calendars maintained in the district:
- Naviance - our district Guidance staff supports the Naviance web based college search system for use by students to gather information important to the college search process. Below is a link by school attending:
All students and parents are urged to contact their child's guidance counselor with any questions you may have regarding Naviance.